Shipping & Payment

 
 

 

Shipping Options

 
  • On a team driven refrigerated truck to the Midwest and the East Coast arriving every week.
  • Air Shipments to Chicago.
  • Air Transfer by any carrier of your choice from Chicago to all major airports for pick up.
  • Pick up In Chicago warehouse
  • Pick up In New York warehouse
  • Fed Ex can also be an option for your locations - to figure out your shipping prices we will be happy to give you weights and box dimensions.
Our customer service and sales professionals will help you determine the best option for your needs.  Please call us at 800-921-1075, or email us at sales@floratrader.com.
Payment Options
New customers are required to complete our credit application in its entirety. We accept 2 forms of payment: major credit cards and check-by-fax payable to AmeriLink (fax number 630-679-1016). Orders that exceed $3,000.00 will require 75% pre-payment at the time the order is placed and the remaining 25% will be due upon receipt of order. Any credit requests for damaged product must be submitted by email to andre@floratrader.com within 24 hours of order receipt, accompanied by pictures supporting the claim and of the box label. A control number will be issued once the claim is approved. Claims will not be honored without a control number.